#viddyoze review 2020-21

 

#viddyoze review 2020-21

#viddyoze review 2020-21
viddyoze power

1 Review

Highly recommend Viddyoze!

I was sceptical signing up at first, there were a lot of claims! However, within the first few days I upgraded my account and haven't looked back!

 

We have been using Viddyoze for over 6 months now and we love it! It has transformed our videos and enhanced our advertising!

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hi Jordan,

It's great to hear that Viddyoze has helped transform your video content and advertising. Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

Thanks,
Becca

#viddyoze review 2020-21
viddyoze power


Davey

3 review

Viddyoze, become a video master with no skills.

I have been a member of Viddyoze for about 3 years and I love the platform.

 

I also work with Adobe products including After Effects and know how long it takes to make something amazing.

 

These templates save me so much time when making videos and the content that is put out every month is fantastic. The price is also incredible.

 

It's not without a few faults in my own opinion but when waying up those personal niggles then the pro's out match the con's.

 

If you have no tech ability but want to make some awesome videos then Viddyoze is the platform for you.

Useful

Share

 

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

It's always great to hear from users who have been with us a while - we appreciate your continued support! Looking forward to growing alongside you in the future.

If you would like to feedback any ideas you can do to our support desk and I will happily pick these up!

Thanks,
Becca

 

Goodluck

2 review

 

Great Service

I was actually shocked to have encountered Becca. At first, I thought it was a robo-sales representative. Fortunately, in her original message she stated she as a human.

 

Anyways, I had payment issue that I was a bit frustrated about. She went above and beyond with assisting me.

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

It was my pleasure speaking with you, I am glad we were able to resolve this for you. Excited to see what you create next!

Thanks,
Becca

Vivian paul thomus

5 review

What a great company- hugely supportive

Never before have I have come across a more supportive and professional company, I am a returning editor video content producer who has recently been made redundant from another sector.

 

I have been missing the creative industries and Viddyoze has inspired me and given me the motivation to pursue a profession that I have loved for years. Thank you Viddyoze !

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Vivian,

That is fantastic news, I am sure you will be incredibly successful in your return to video.

Don't forget to join our webinars and catch our training for all the boosts and encouragement to continue your fantastic start!

Thanks,
Becca

Damione jewett

1 review

Glad to know you

You guys are good for the little guy

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

We're glad you're part of the Viddyoze family and appreciate your great review!

Thanks,
Becca

Dan Andrews

1 review

This website is a powerful…

This website is a powerful personalization tool that can be used for multiple purposes.

 

This is a great website for improving your social media game. You can personalize names logos pictures an really open people up

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Dan,

We're so glad you're using Viddyoze for fantastic social content, we appreciate your comments!

Thanks,
Becca

Ernesto alvarez folgar

2 reviews

Viddyoze: 100 points

The people behind Viddyoze, the support, the user experience, everything! 100 points!

 

It's really amazing to have Viddyoze as my ally to make my job easier and give to my clients a high quality pieces of videos for their busnisses. #iLoveViddyoze

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

#weLoveErnesto! We're always here for you, and can see your progress is clearly going to rocket you even further... great work!

Thanks,
Becca

Tru fili

Becca is 5 Star

Becca is 5 Star. Patience is not common. Her knowledge in helping Viddyoze clients is an asset to this company. A real person and professional.

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

It was great speaking with you today! I can't wait to see the finished videos, the music looks great! We appreciate you writing this review.

Thanks,
Becca

Raja chaudhary

1 review

Becca did provide a wonderfull customer…

Becca did provide a wonderfull customer service.

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello!

Thank you so much, we all work very hard to ensure you receive the best support possible!

Thanks,
Becca

Gray Land

1 review

Viddyoze's software is excellent

Viddyoze.com's software is a game-changing tool. It has save me hours of work on my old 3-D program. I haven't used it since I joined Viddyoze.

The resolution, color and over-all quality I'm getting with Viddyoze is amazing. Thanks so much!!

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

Thank you! We're glad we could help - hopefully we can reach 5 stars from you in the future :) feel free to drop us a note to say how we could improve!

Thanks,
Becca

Michael Jamison

1 review

This is really amazing software

This is really amazing software, I have been able to take my marketing to a whole new level.
Thank you for creating something so awesome.

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Michael,

You're very welcome, we continue to develop Viddyoze every day for users just like you. We're happy you are enjoying it!

Thanks,
Becca

Blackseal mastery

1 review

A Quality and Professional Video Clips Platform!

Viddyoze has saved me hours of time creating intros, outros, overlays, tltles...you name it.

 

Time is money and I need quality graphics for my videos. I've had this platform for years and it's my constant go-to.

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

The team are always happy to hear from those who have supported us through the years, we're so glad we are your go-to. We appreciate your review!

Thanks!
Becca

Tim

1 review

Awesome Product! Awesome Team!

Awesome Product! Awesome Team!
I love the platform and their customer service is second to none.


I've received prompt and friendly responses from members of their support team, such as Becca, and they provide just about all the training, tips and tricks you'll need to make full use of your Viddyoze account, so that you're never left feeling like a fish out of water. Totally satisfied! :)

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hey Tim!

We're so happy you're enjoying your time with Viddyoze, and I am glad I was able to assist you!

We continue to add training frequently so hope you continue to watch and use!

Thanks,
Becca

Mike Shepherd

5 reviews

Viddyoze Customer Service

I wanted to make a change to my subscription level and I got really prompt and courteous service

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Mike,

I am glad our support team was able to assist you, I will let them know your kind comments.

Thanks,
Becca

Farhan Q

1 review

Vodafone Review

I came across this via a YouTube ad. Seemed good so I gave it a try and I found it to be pretty awesome. It's helping me take away hours of work in synamic logo's.

 

There were 02 discrepancies though. First it said the price is $67 and I was charged $70+ and for the templates there's an additional charge of about $37 a month.

 

I didn't mind it considering the quality of work, but you could just simply state out the price in total rather than keeping some hidden charges.

 

Anyways after all said and done it's very useful and ill still recommend it to all.

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

Apologies for any confusion, this will likely be due to VAT being added at the checkout.

 

We’re happy to explain pricing. Commercial and Personal Licenses are a one-off cost. This gives you lifetime access to 200 animations!

 

Should you wish to access the library of over 1200 templates (growing every month by at least another 30!) you can for a monthly subscription of $37 - this is called the Template Club. This is entirely optional. You do not need to upgrade.

We're glad you're enjoying your account!

Thanks,
Becca

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


David haigron

1 review

Stunning animations

Stunning animations, explanations very clear, and a lot of good advices and tutorials to get the most experience. Support is also very reactive and efficient.

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello David,

Great review, thank you for taking the time to write this! I will pass your comments on to the support team.

Thanks,
Becca

Fernando

1 review

Reviewer contacted

Pretty disappointed

I've purchased this app and am trying to get my refund. It's pretty deceiving! The video they advertise has nothing to do with what they sell it.

 

Just a very small portion of the recourses presented! In minutes you realise you have made a mistake.

 

I cancelled my account soon after buying the app and am still waiting to get my money back.

 

Hope they refund me as promised! Pretty disappointed!
Fernando

Hi Becca
Here is my receipt number: 3475-0469

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello,

I have located your email and you were sent a confirmation of your refund on Friday, which was 3 days ago.

 

J-za actioned and confirmed this with you within 7 minutes of you requesting a refund receipt as proof, which was provided.

It was also noted inside our response that this may take 5-10 working days to return to your account and that this was dependant on your bank, not us - our refund action was taken and we no longer have those funds.

We would ask that you reconsider this review, as your refund was actioned quickly, the team provided all receipts and confirmation several days ago.

Thank you,
Becca

Larry Mountain

1 review

I bought this product

I bought this product, and it is fantastic. I recommended it to my company and it was purchased immediately, so I no longer needed a personal copy.

 

My request refund was processed and completed under 15 minutes - FANTASTIC!

Useful

Share

Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Larry!

That's exactly right, we're happy to process refunds right away as we work hard to respond asap to all customer queries.

We hope you find what you're looking for and perhaps return in future.

Thanks!
Becca

Jay Verkamp

1 review

Jackie was amazing

Jackie was amazing! Helped me with everything I wrote in to sort out!

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Jay,

Jackie will be pleased to hear of this positive review, I will pass her your comments!

Thanks,
Becca

 

Lee

2 reviews

AMAZING

AMAZING! Such a simple platform to use. We run many sports clubs for people with disabilities and wanted engaging videos for our social media and YouTube channel.

 

Viddyoze does this! We got the basic package and it suits our needs.


I contacted them see if they could help with templates, within minutes I had a reply off Jeremiah who couldn't do enough to help!

 

I would highly recommend this for beginners or advanced people who want to add some flare and professionalism to their videos.


Thank you Guys.
Lee Coulson BEM

Useful

Share

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Reply from Viddyoze

Hello Lee,

Sounds like an incredibly rewarding set of work you do - we're so glad Viddyoze can now be a part of what you create and grow in the future!

Thanks,
Becca

#viddyoze review 2020-21

viddyoze power


Oldest